Standard Lenny Lamb Buckle Carrier Chestnut
By Lenny Lamb
LennyLamb Ergonomic Carrier is a type of a structured carrier designed with a special arrangement of the straps and buckles to provide you with a carrier which assures perfect fit.
The carrier was designed to make sure that your baby is carried in a secure, healthy and comfortable way. Your comfort was also within the priorities. Therefore, a structured carrier was created using the highest quality of components.
Suitable for: suits all sizes of people
Carries: front carries and back carries
Material: woven wrap
Body panel: made with Lenny Lamb woven wrap fabric
Width of main panel: approx. 35cm
Length of main panel: approx. 40cm
Waist: contouring waist, relatively wide and floppy.
Shoulder straps: wrap material, padding throughout the majority of the shoulder straps. soft and floppy, poly straps to reduce the length of the padded section if needed for petite wearers, can be worn back pack style or crossed, can be adjusted two ways
Minimum shoulder strap setting: approx. 46 cm / 18 inches
Maximum shoulder strap setting: approx. 152 cm / 48 inches
Hood: large pixie hood
Chest strap: separate and adjustable height
Manufacturer's weight guidelines: from 6 - 20kg
Cost New: approx.£100
Deposit:£40 (waivered if you are a member)
The LennyLamb Ergonomic Carrier:
- Is made of LennyLamb fabrics - highest quality fabrics made of the finest yarn, all yarn and dyes used for LennyLamb fabrics have the Oko-tekst standard 100 certificate
- Is made in Poland
- Has a three point safety buckle to prevent accidental opening
- Has four way adjustable shoulder straps for a perfect fit
- Has an adjustable hood
- Has a contoured panel, soft padded straps and legs out padding for the baby
Find out all about Lenny Lamb.
Always check the manufacturerƒ??s instructions, but in general, 100% cotton baby carriers can be washed at temperatures up to 60 degrees centigrade on the delicate cycle. It is best to use a liquid detergent that is free of optical brighteners, bleach or softening agents.
It should be noted that frequent washing is likely to fade the carrier, and so affect its resale value, so we ask that you do not wash our rental slings unless needed.
This is the standard size carrier, and so is suitable from around 4 months old, up until around 18 months old. Toddler carriers are also available.
You can use this carrier to carry your baby on your front with baby facing in, or on your back.
You cannot use it to carry baby on your front with baby facing out or on your hip.
We want you to be able to get the most out of your sling hire, so we offer a large range of accessories available for you to add on to your sling hire. Only accessories appropriate to the sling or carrier you are hiring will be offered.
Check out our guide to available accessory add on options for more information on the choices offered above.
When you are renting a sling for the first time you will get 2 days added on to the end of your rental period to allow for posting so that you hopefully get the full amount of time requested, actually with the sling.
So, if you choose a 2 week rental starting on the 1st of the month, your hire end date will be the 16th (14 days plus 2 days extra)
The sling will be posted to you on the 1st, hopefully arrive (dependent on Royal Mail) the 2nd and you will need to post it on or before the 15th to ensure it arrives with us by the 16th.
If you are extending your hire then no extra days are added, so a 2 week extension means that the sling will be due back 14 days later than originally agreed.
How to Rent
These are the steps needed to rent this carrier:
1) Select a type of hire -you can choose from postal hire and extension of existing hire. Only use extension of existing hire if you currently have the sling in your possession.
2) Select a rental period - 2, 3 or 4 weeks. If you are extending your rental, you can choose from 1 day, 2 days or 1 week rental periods too.
3) Pick a date to start your rental, this is the date the sling is posted to you for a new rental or the first available date if you are extending your rental. Dates is dark blue are available to be selected, dates in light blue are not able to be selected. This may be because we don't post out slings on that day, the sling is already reserved for someone else on that date or the rental period you have selected is too long for you to start a rental that day and return it before it is reserved for somebody else.
4) Choose your rental options using the drop down boxes. The mandatory boxes are starred and you must answer these questions Find out more information about the available accessory add ons. Only accessories that are compatible with the sling you are looking at will be shown here.
5) Click 'add to shopping basket' button.
This rental will now be added to your shopping basket. You may go on to rent or purchase anything else on our site or checkout. If you wish to hire more than one sling, you are very welcome to. All rentals starting on the same date will be posted together and will be covered by a single fee for postage. If you select several slings to be posted out on different dates we will contact you to ask for the additional postage to cover the additional parcels.
When you check out, you will need to give us your contact details, just fill in all of the boxes. You will need to pay the rental fee and postage at checkout.
You will be expected to pay a refundable deposit of£40 per sling. Larger accessories also require an additional deposit of£10. We will email you to request payment of the deposit a few days before it is due to be posted to you. You do not pay deposits as part of the checkout process.
Deposits are wavered for members.
Rental slings are sent out on the first day of your hire via Royal Mail 1st class recorded post, unless another service is selected. Costs for postage will be added when you check out.
You will be expected to pay a refundable deposit of£40 per sling. Larger accessories also require an additional deposit of£10. We will email you to request payment of the deposit a few days before it is due to be posted to you. We prefer PayPal for deposits but also accept direct bank transfer. You do not pay deposits as part of the checkout process.
Deposits are waivered for members.
Membership of It's a Sling Thing postal loan service gives you access to a range of benefits and discounts across all of our services. The funds raised from membership are used to increase the sling library stock so that we are better able to help people in the future.
- No deposits when you borrow from the library
-£3 off every time you rent something from the library
- 10% off all new slings and babywearing accessories
- 10% off all workshops
- 10% off all sling clinic appointments (in person and by Skype)
Membership of it's a Sling Thing costs a one off fee of£25 and lasts for a lifetime. Become a member today.
How to Buy
You can purchase directly from Lenny Lamb in Poland, see their site here.
Babywearing has been practiced throughout the world for centuries and is extremely safe when done correctly.
Your child's safety is your responsibility. Please check yourself and your baby against the TICKS rules for safe babywearing every time you carry your baby, no matter what you carry them in.
You must always read all safety, use and care instructions prior to using this (or any) sling or carrier. Slings and carriers must only be used in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
Lenny Lamb currently don't have any online instructions, so please see the Tula instructions here.